Wide range of Bali airport transfer 2024 price options
Bali, the island of the gods which is one of the favorite tourist destinations in the world, has an international airport called I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport. The airport is located in Badung Regency, about 15 kilometers from Denpasar City.
When arriving at Ngurah Rai Airport, tourists need to choose transportation to get to the hotel or other destinations. There are several transportation options available, including:
1. Ground Taxi
Taxis are the most common transportation option in Bali. Taxis can be found easily in front of the airport arrivals terminal. Taxi fares in Bali are regulated by the government, and depend on the distance traveled.
For popular tourist destinations in Bali, such as Kuta, Seminyak, and Ubud, taxi fares range from Rp100,000 to Rp500,000.
Shuttles are a more affordable transportation option than taxis. Shuttles are usually vans that transport passengers from the airport to popular tourist destinations. Shuttle fares in Bali range from Rp50,000 to Rp150,000.
Private transfers are the most convenient and exclusive transportation option. Private driver will take you directly to your hotel or other destination smooth and safely.
How much Bali Airport transfer cost 2024?
|Estimate Journey Time
|Padma Resort Ubud
Bali Airport transfer cost includes the following:
- A spacious, air-conditioned automobile that can accommodate a maximum of four passengers and their luggage.
- Driver with expertise in English
- Fee for Parking & Tolls fees
Note: As pre-booked transportation services require a minimum of 4 hours notice for reservations. For parties exceeding four members, kindly reach out to us on WhatsApp.
Ride-hailing apps such as Grab and Gojek are also available in Bali. Ride-hailing apps are a convenient and affordable transportation option, but are not always available at the airport.
Ride-hailing app fares in Bali range from Rp25,000 to Rp200,000.
Tips to save money on airport transfers in Bali
- Book transfers in advance. You can usually get a discount by booking your transfer in advance online or through your hotel.
- Share a ride. If you are traveling with other people, you can share a taxi or shuttle ride to save money.
- Consider using public transportation. If you’re on a budget, you could take a public bus from the airport to Denpasar, and then continue by bus or taxi to your final destination.
With a little planning, you can find a safe, convenient and affordable way to get to your hotel or other destination from Denpasar Airport