Term & Conditions
1. A transfer is transportation of one or more passengers from one location to another.
2. The transfer is carried out with a vehicle which fits a particular number of passengers and pieces of luggage.
3. The driver waits for the Customer in the pick-up location holding a sign with the Customer’s last name on it.
1. To make a booking, Customer must fill in all the required fields on online booking form.
2. Customer must type in or choose a city or an airport as his/her pick-up and drop-off locations.
3. It is necessary to choose a desirable type of vehicle. Customer shall be aware that all children (regardless of their age) are counted as passengers and must have an individual seat.
4. It is required to enter the travel details: address, flight number or ship information as well as the contact information. Customer must be responsible for entering correct mobile phone number and must be in touch at the time of arrival.
MEET THE DRIVER
1. Customer’s mobile phone ,should be switched on upon arrival by activate celullar data or connect to free wifi Airport Ngurah Rai Bali, as the driver may want to contact Customer to arrange the meeting.
2. The driver must meet the Customer in the pick-up location at the time specified in the voucher. The driver will be holding a board with Customer’s name on it.
3. The driver will be waiting for Customer maximum for 2 hour. If within this time the Customer and the driver fail to meet, the order shall be considered canceled.
4. The Customer must be waiting for the driver at the meeting point at the time specified in the conversation of email or whatsapp.
1. If Customer has extra-size items, inform Bali Transfer customer support about it.
PRICES & PAYMENTS
Payments can be made by the following methods:
1. Online booking use paypal payment gateway.
2. Cash to the driver at the time of transfer (in IDR).
Refunds will be issued on the following conditions: All pre- paid bookings booked with a credit card or debit card, cancellation must be notified 12 hours prior to the actual pick up time. If the passenger missed the flight, the passenger must inform Bali Airport Transport immediately by phone, email or sms.
Refunds will be professed within 7 working days.
If we are refunding to an international bank account, we will deduct all the bank changes from the actual refund amount and the remaining balance be refunded.
WAITING TIME CHARGES
On all airport pick ups, the maximum free waiting time is 90 minutes, starting from the flight landing time or from the requested pickup time. Afterwards, IDR 50K/hours will apply. We will check the flight status before we enter the airport. There are no additional charges for any flight delays