Best ways to get from Bali Airport to The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud
Book a Ngurah Rai airport shuttle to The Westin Resort and Spa Ubud today! A great option if you’re headed to Ubud for a honeymoon or pleasure. We can service the private transfers in comfort and safety.
The Westin Resort and Spa Ubud, Bali invites guests to a restorative family destination devoted to wellness and personalized attention. From the open lobby and bar, fuel your day on one of three decks boasting views of Ubud Forest and the infinity pool, and get your balance at Ubud.
How much does a taxi cost?
Private airport transport to The Westin Resort Ubud the rates structure as below
|Minivan||Rp 300.000||4 people & 2 Suitcase|
|Van||Rp 700.000||10 people & 8 Suitcase|
[popup title=”BOOK NOW” padding=”0″ button=”12px” color=”#ffbd40″ icon=”icon-calendar-line” icon_position=”left” color=”#fff” font_color=”#0f0f0f” ][contact-form-7 id=”1655″ title=”Booking Form Homepage”][/popup]
- Meet & Greet
- Free Waiting Times
- 24 Hours Service
- Private Transfer
- Extra cost Rp. 100.000,- will add for midnight transfer (10.59pm – 06.00am)
How far is it from Bali Airport to The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud?
- The Westin Ubud is 19.45 miles from Bali Airport (DPS).
How long does it take to get to Westin Ubud from Bali Airport?
- It takes 55 minutes to get from Airport to The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud by car.
How do I schedule a Private Airport Transfer ride?
- Bali Airport Transfer rides are scheduled by request. You can book a pre-book private transfer through this link.
How many passengers can ride in a Bali Airport Transfer?
- A maximum of up to 4 passengers and their standard luggage use a Minivan.